Sunday, August 17, 2014

Quite a few this week

This one is from last Sunday morning and is about a 20 min painting.

 Cloud study.
 These next 2 are of the same spot. The first was a sunny afternoon and the light moved very fast. I was pretty much painting from memory for most of the session.

This second one was done on a cloudy after noon. these conditions were a little more managable.
 Monday after noon, I huddled down in some bushes where I thought I was safe from getting beaned by a disc and painted this at the local disc golf coarse.
 then I cruised over to the studio where my friend Ian was posing again for a portrait.
 Today, Debbie road up mt. Evans while I painted. This was done by the summit lake.
 And this one I painted jut below the summit at 14000 ft. the mountain in the back is Pikes Peak.

No comments: