Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday night already


Can you believe
it's Sunday night already.Earlier in the week I bought some roses for Debbie, They were so pretty I had to  paint one. I worked on this three separate evenings this past week. It turned out to be very rewarding.


This weekend has been very cold so standing out side painting was out of the question.  This inspired me to make a new easel for painting in my truck. I took it over to the town of Eldora and painted this. The next photo shows my set up.


Today I attempted to enlarge a painting I did awhile ago. I don't own the painting any more so I was working from my computer screen. I don't think I'll be doing that again. If I do it again, I'll print out a copy, or work from a real painting I still own. Still I guess it's not too bad.
This is from Weds night. I wanted to do something besides a portrait

1 comment:

Louise Machemehl said...

I really like the rose. Also, the skin coloring on the man is very lifelike. Amazing!