Sunday, September 8, 2013

Paint Paint Paint

Weds night we had a model who wore a really colorful dress and ring. It made for some really fun painting.
Here are a couple of details

 Monday, Labor day, Sharon and I went up to Caribou Flats to paint. I love the way the trees get around tree line where the wind hammers them all winter.

Supprisingly the wild flowers were still out at 10,000 ft.

Saturday morning, I decided to paint at home. I have painted this scene several times, but never in the morning.

Then I went down along 93 between boulder and Golden where there is this wonderful hog back.





1 comment:

Louise Machemehl said...

Bill, really great paintings this week! The painting of the woman is so lifelike and I just love the wildflowers. You really are blessed with amazing talent!