Monday, January 19, 2015

painting in public places


I have been painting in public places in an attempt to get some exposure.
It has been fun getting some attention while I work. While architecture is fun to paint, I do miss
a more natural subject. This is the Boulder Cafe on the Pearl Street Mall. I hear it is closing in June.
 Weds. night produced a pretty nice Figure painting.
 I have been painting every day. Thur. night I had very limited time, so I whipped this one out in about 30 min.
 This is a painting of Nina's Flowers and gifts, where I show my paintings in Louisville.
 Here is another Pearl Street Mall painting.
 and another.
 Today I went down to the Santa Fe Arts district in Denver to scope out galleries. Of course I had to paint while I was there. There really wasn't very many people out at all.

No comments: