Sunday, January 25, 2015

Staying in the Groove.

I have given up on painting every day I missed Thursday and today. It really doesn't matter. It is most important that I don't burn myself out. 
Here is my painting from Wed. The model wore this wonderful outfit along with some elaborate makeup. It made for a fun challenge.

 Earlier Wed. I went out to Saw hill ponds, one of my go to places.
 From Tue.
 Friday I came home tired after working all day. I thought I'd just do a quick still life since I was tired. I ended up staying up until 11:15pm working in these bell peppers.
 Sat. was cloudy and windy. I weighted my easel down and painted this scene on Mapleton Ave in Boulder. You can see the first FlatIron between the roof and the tree. This piece is 16x20 in size. That is a bit bigger than I an use to working. My dream is to paint larger and larger pleinair paintings.

No comments: