Thursday, August 6, 2015

July 2015

I am excited to share with you that my Painting "Corral at Indian Creek" won"1st Place Associates" and "Artists Choice Award" at the "Plein Air Artists 19th Annual Juried Exhibition and sale" at "Mary Williams Fine Art" In Boulder Colorado.
Here are my paintings from the past month. 
these are some wild flowers I found Growing on our property.I
 One of the Wednesday figure sessions.
 The water in Coal Creek is slowly dwindling
 This is on one of the many hikes in Red Rocks.
 From the bottom of Coal Creek.
 From a Plein Air Artists Colorado Paint out at Coot Lake.
 The Arnet-Fullen House in Boulder.
 Wild Flowers at Coot Lake.
 Wild Flowers I spotted on the side of the road heading up the Canyon.
 Wild Flowers in the plains at the bottom of the Canyon.
 One Weekend I hiked up to tree line above Brainard Lake.

 "The Narrows" In Boulder Canyon.
 This was done by East Boulder Rec. Center
 Central City
 Boulder Creek
 Thistles on our property.
 These next three are all from our figure group.


See you next month.

No comments: