Sunday, June 9, 2013

Painting along Trail Ridge Rd at 12,000 ft.

 Today Sharon and I took a trip to Rocky Mountain National Park.We decided to paint up near about as high as you can go at about 12,000 ft. It was a little cool and windy, but for where we were it was beautiful. This painting is 11x14 and the second of the day. I did an 8x10 warm up painting first seen below this one. They both turned out equally as well. There were lots of people out many of which were very interested in our painting, so we got to talk with some very nice folks.


Monday evening I went up to NCAR  and found soom very interesting light on the flat irons for this 8x10.

 Thur. late afternoon I found some more very cool light  off of Cherry Vale rd. The sun was in and out in and out. and made the spring leaves really glow at times. There I came up with this 8x10

After a two week break, we are back on the Weds. night figure painting. This painting is 16x20

No comments: