Sunday, July 7, 2013

time lapse

No work this past week so I had a lot of fun. Weds. Morning I went to the little town of Buffalo Creek and painted this first one. A local told me the name of the mountain in the back is "Cathedral" and the white building is the historic "Blue bird Cafe".

 This is of course from our Weds night figure class. I was pleased with how fast and well this came together. I guess all the hard work is starting to pay off.

This is a view from Walker Ranch that I've painted before. It is an awesome spot.
Today my painting friend, Sharon and I headed up Boulder Canyon in search of rushing water to paint. I found this spot where some of the river was in the shade and the rest was in the sun. The light moved so fast that within 20 min. everything was in the sun. I really tried to stick with how it looked when I first started.
I did a time laps with my gopro on this next one. Be sure to watch the video below, and turn up the volume. I have some of my guitar music in the back ground. The name of the tune is "Steppin in" I wrote it back in 06 or 07. The figure is Sharon painting on the shoreline.
Remember turn up the volume. 

No comments: