Sunday, September 14, 2014

Could summer be winding down already?!

I'm sorry about the glare on these photos. I could not get a glare free picture this afternoon to save my life!
 Thur. night it snowed. Friday was cloudy and cold. I stopped at NCAR after work and painted this scene with the clouds low.

Saturday after a bike ride, I went back to the same spot. The light seemed very cool and very different than the day before.


I'm hoping I don't have to tell you this is rushing water.
Painted in Boulder canyon around a very popular climbing spot.


This afternoon I painted up the hill beside the house. the light seemed very interesting.
First thing this morning I attempted this quick paintings of some overhanging rocks.
A bunch of climbers were hanging around. A quick gesture I wiped out after taking this photo.

No comments: