Sunday, October 28, 2012

This weeks paintings


It snowed the other day and I really wanted to paint the snow. However I couldn't get myself to stand out in the wind and the cold. So I studied the colors very carefully and took some pictures. I painted this in my studio trying hard to remember the colors I saw and not just copying the photo. I think it turned out pretty good. This is, by the way, another painting of the view from our house.

These next two paintings are from today. Sharon and I went to a new place by Higene. I think it is called sunset lakes.


This is from a photo of my friend Chris. I plan on putting some color on this week.

I did this in figure this week. I really wish I would have noticed that his head was too small in class instead of noticing it the next day.

No comments: